Many sellers avoid putting their home on the market during the holidays. However, real estate professionals know that the holiday season is actually a great time to sell! Here are some reasons why:
- Lower Inventory = Fewer homes to choose from.
- Lower Inventory = More competition and higher sale prices.
- Year-end buyers tend to be highly motivated.
- Corporate transfers are common at year-end.
- Homes show well when decorated for the Holidays.
Less competition, more motivated buyers, and your home looking its best, are all factors that can make the holidays one of the best times for you to sell. Let me know if you’re considering making a move soon!
**All information provided by Greenridge Realty and deemed reliable but not guaranteed.